Industrial Automation, motion control, communication appliances, distributed control and data collection software packages.
Northern California based FABNexus provides specialized software engineering services to customers with instrument automation requirements spanning a broad range of scientific, medical and advanced manufacturing industries. Jerry W. Rice is the founder and the principal software consultant.
FABNexus maintains active collaborations and partnerships with a rich network of highly skilled software, electronic, imaging, mechanical and associated engineering specialists from the nearby Stanford/Berkeley/Silicon Valley technology community. Our staff and collaborative project teams offer extensive domain expertise in bio-science and medical instrumentation, automated manufacturing, semiconductors, test and metrology equipment, industrial control, physical data collection and IoT development.
FABNexus core competencies include scientific and medical instrumentation, industrial machine-control and other similar complex systems. We’ve a proven track record of developing and supporting commercial engineering projects, encompassing a range of industries and applications. These compentencies include
- Full-stack instrument software development: GUI, middle-ware, and hardware device handlers.
- Windows and Linux control applications
- Embedded real-time controller software/firmware packages.
- Real-time Xenomai Linux consulting
- Semiconductor manufacturing control, automation and test
- Computer networking and telecommunications
- Optics – communications and measurement
- Aerospace and defense
- Machine Automation
Extensive software expertise in
- Motion, pressure, thermal, optical and power control
- Web-based remote control and data collection (IoT)
- Robotic automation
- Real-time control and data acquisition
- Tests and diagnostics
Our core skills encompass multiple well supported programming languages and computer platforms for developing industrial quality custom solutions. When appropriate we leverage proven off-the-shelf software components, resulting in accelerated development times while generating high quality robust customized software. FABNexus provides clients with precisely the right resources when and where they are needed.
For the semiconductor manufacturing sector the Company has SEMI compliant SECS GEM protocol products that can be used “off the shelf”, or customized for specific needs. These include high performance and robust ‘portable’ SECS-I and HSMS driver libraries for most popular operating systems. We have off-the-shelf libraries available today for Linux and Windows platforms. Contact sales for pricing and delivery options.
The experienced engineering team at FABNexus is adept in providing the right technology, service, and product solutions to meet your needs. Using the appropriate resources reduces risk and supports effective achievement of your technical and business goals. Using FABNexus services as an extension of, or addition to, in-house software teams can provide significant, differentiable value, both in the results delivered and in time-to-market. Advantages include:
- Synergistic consulting/contract services and products – software and hardware
- Skilled resource pool from which to draw
- Specialized embedded systems, I/O drivers and network protocols expertise
- Ability to expand and reduce the team as needed (cost management)
- Assurance of project-specific long-term support
Based near San Jose, Santa Clara, Palo Alto, Mt. View, Sunnyvale, Fremont, Pleasanton, San Mateo